In The News

Community members intereted in reading about high-level updates on the my.SDSU project can access the following news articles and updates (listed by source below): 

State Up to Date

• November 2021 - Successful Completion of First Go-Live
    The my.SDSU Cross Project Team is pleased to announce the successful completion of its first of a series of go-lives for the my.SDSU Implementation.

• September 2021 - my.SDSU Town Hall & Readiness Feedback
    The my.SDSU Project Team held a campus-wide town hall last week to share updates and progress on the status of the implementation of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions at SDSU.

• August 2021 - Campus Community Invited to Attend my.SDSU Town Hall
    As SDSU prepares to welcome students back to campus for the fall 2021 semester, the my.SDSU Project Team continues to progress toward the first go-live of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions implementation, which is scheduled to occur in November 2021.

• July 2021 - Call for Change Ambassadors
    To support our continuing commitment and efforts to engage our community about the my.SDSU project, we are looking for volunteers to serve as Change Ambassadors. Change Ambassadors are communicators and learners who will work with the my.SDSU Project Team to help generate feedback and facilitate awareness and understanding of the project’s goals and outcomes.

• June 2021 - PeopleSoft Student Transition
    May marked the conclusion of the first phase of creating our new project plan and approach to implement PeopleSoft Campus Solutions by our new PeopleSoft deployment partner Huron Consulting Group. 

• April 2021 - my.SDSU Project Re-Initiation
    After undergoing a period of transition, San Diego State University’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions implementation project (my.SDSU) is launching with a new implementation partner - Huron Consulting Group. 

• August 2019 - my.SDSU Prioritizes Student Experience
    As San Diego State University strives to upgrade systems that impact student success, the university is launching the my.SDSU initiative to expand the integration of its enterprise systems and enhance the student experience.