Student-centric Communications

As we proceed toward the midpoint of this semester as well as the third go-live in the my.SDSU project, we wanted to keep everyone informed about significant changes for incoming and continuing students for the Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 academic year. 

How does this impact students?

All continuing students will be able to access my.SDSU in mid-April. SDSU will be using a combination of my.SDSU and WebPortal for the start of the 2022-2023 academic year, as follows: 

• Registration and Enrollment (April 2022)
    • Students will view their registration appointment and register for Fall 2022 classes in WebPortal beginning April 18, 2022. 
    • Students will be able to view the Schedule of Classes in WebPortal by April 4, 2022.
    • Note: Please pay attention to emails from the Office of the Registrar to stay informed about registering for classes, your registration appointment date, and viewing the schedule of courses offered in the fall. 
  • Financial Aid (February 2022-Ongoing)
    • Students will use my.SDSU to access their financial aid information and submit any outstanding financial aid tasks.
    • All students who applied for financial aid will have access to my.SDSU. Newly admitted students who do not have outstanding tasks to complete will be able to view their financial aid eligibility in early April. Continuing students will be able to review their financial aid eligibility via my.SDSU in mid- to late May.
    • Note: Please pay attention to emails and announcements from the Student Financial Center to stay informed about how to use my.SDSU to view financial aid information, tasks and To-Dos.
  • Student Accounts (Ongoing)
    • SDSU has moved to a new post-pay model to pay tuition and fees. Students will now pay tuition & fees after they have enrolled in Fall 2022 classes
    • The due dates for all student fees will be August, 15, 2022. This deadline will be displayed in WebPortal when students view their registration appointment.  
    • Note: Please pay attention to emails and announcements from the Student Financial Center to stay informed about how to use my.SDSU to pay student charges. 

How to Log-In

How to Log-In: Go to my.sdsu.edu and click on “Login to my.SDSU.” Then, enter your SDSUid - [email protected] - and password.

For all Students: Please continue to check your SDSU emails for communications from the Student Financial Center, Office of Admissions, and Office of the Registrar for more information regarding upcoming changes to processes as we transition to my.SDSU. 

Please refer to the training resources and frequently asked questions (FAQ) on our my.sdsu.edu website. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

We are pleased to announce the launch of my.SDSU, SDSU’s new student information system! 

Continuing students applying for financial aid will be able to log-in to my.SDSU in early February. All other continuing students will be given access to my.SDSU by March 2022. 

What is my.SDSU? 

my.SDSU is a new portal that will streamline the enrollment, registration, financial aid and student accounts processes. my.SDSU will be our comprehensive student information system in Fall 2022, but you will start seeing changes as soon as February 2022.

The following is a timeline of when and where you will start seeing changes:

• In February 2022, financial aid applicants will be able to view financial aid tasks (To-Dos), if applicable, in the my.SDSU portal, and take action for the Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 aid year. 
  • In March 2022, all students will have access to my.SDSU. 
  • In late March 2022, students who applied for 2022-2023 financial aid, and who do not have outstanding tasks to complete, will be able to view their financial aid eligibility via my.SDSU.   
  • In April 2022, students will begin registration for Fall 2022 classes in my.SDSU
  • If you plan to enroll in Summer 2022 courses, you will continue to use SDSU WebPortal and AidLink for course registration and financial aid.

What is in my.SDSU? 

Once in my.SDSU, you will have access to the following tiles: 

• Tasks (To-Do items)
  • Profile (biographic / demographic information) 
    • Note: You will be making updates in WebPortal until Fall 2022, after which you will switch to making updates in my.SDSU. Further information will be provided as available. 
  • Financial Aid (information regarding your financial aid) 
  • And a link to WebPortal should you need to enroll in Summer 2022 courses.

How to Log-In & Training

Go to my.sdsu.edu and click on “Login to my.SDSU.” Then, enter your SDSUid - [email protected] - and password to log-in to my.SDSU. 

Training Resources

Training videos explaining the features and functionalities in my.SDSU will be available on the my.SDSU website soon. These videos contain step-by-step information and will aid in answering any questions you may have.

On the my.SDSU site, you can also find frequently asked questions (FAQ) and training resources. We understand this will be a period of transition and will be providing self-paced training videos in the coming weeks. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

Over the course of the spring 2022 term, the university will be transitioning from our current systems for Enrollment/Registration, Financial Aid, and Student Accounting to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions. People Campus Solutions is a powerful student information system that will streamline the admission and financial aid process through one portal.

This initiative, called “my.SDSU”, was designed to enhance and positively impact the way you connect with the university from admissions to enrollment, payments to financial aid disbursements, and more all while being mobile friendly!

During the Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 semesters, we will be using both our legacy systems (AidLink, WebPortal) as well as PeopleSoft Campus Solutions as we transition to just my.SDSU for Fall 2022. 

Through my.SDSU you will be able to access your financial aid awards, register for classes, apply for graduation and complete all actions that were completed using AidLink, Student Account Services, and WebPortal. We will continue to use SDSU Navigate, Canvas, StarRez and uAchieve. We are also working on providing a virtual way of redirecting you to the right system for the right process for the right term, so please continue to check @State and your emails for news on that.  

We understand this will be a period of transition and will be providing self-paced training videos as early as January 2022. We strongly encourage viewing the training videos, as well as referring to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) on our my.sdsu.edu website. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Note: To view the recording of the my.SDSU November 2021 Roadshow and see a visual representation of this information, please visit Campus Events -> Prior Events.