How Do I Run the Course Demand Report?
Your screen may look different from the screenshots in this article.
The Course Demand Report is commonly used to assess how many students have enrolled in a course and how many students selected the course in their shopping carts. In my.SDSU, you will be able to pull up the report directly on the webpage and also export it to Excel in order to manipulate the data. This guide will walk you through the step-by-step process of running the Course Demand Report.
- Go to my.SDSU.edu and select my.SDSU - Login Here on the top right of the page.
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- On the left side of the page, select Course Demand by Section.
- Enter your desired criteria for the report. The only required field is Term. You can select the magnifying glass iconto search for a Term, or enter the Term code directly into the textbox. Fill in as many of the [Optional] fields as you would like and select View Results.
- The results will appear in the same page below the search criteria. To manipulate the data, you will need to download the report in Excel. Select Excel SpreadSheet next to Download results in: above the report results