This guide will show you how to log into my.SDSU and reviews the functions of the homepage tiles.
Log on to my.SDSU
1. Go to my.SDSU.edu and select my.SDSU - Login Here on the top right of the page.
2. You will then enter your SDSUid, which is the same as your SDSU email address, and select Next.
3. You will then be asked to complete the DUO authentication process.
4. Choose whether you want to stay signed in.
Note: If you are already logged into an SDSU application, like Canvas or Gmail, you may not need to log in with your SDSUid or use DUO to authenticate your account.
my.SDSU Homepage and Tiles Navigation
The tiles on your advisor homepage are the easiest way to navigate around my.SDSU. After logging in to my.SDSU, you will see the following tiles:
- Degree Evaluation
- SDSU Navigate
- Manage Classes
- Advisor Center
- Faculty Center
- Faculty Forms
- ID Lookup
- Advisor Forms
You will also have access to the Navigator menu.
- Select the Degree Evaluation tile to launch the Degree Evaluation site, where you can view how much progress each of your advisees is making toward their graduation requirements.
- Select the SDSU Navigate tile to launch the SDSU Navigate site, where you can make appointments with your advisees, communicate with students, and review advising history.
- Select the Manage Classes tile to search for classes.
- Select Download Schedule on the left side of the Manage Classes page to download the public class schedule.
- Select the Advisor Center tile to access the Student Services Center, where you can view your advisees’ personal information and access unofficial transcripts.
- Select Faculty Center tile to:
- View your schedule.
- View your class roster.
- Access grading information including Manually updating grades, Importing grades from Canvas, Submitting grades, Changing grades once they’re posted, and Managing Incompletes.
- Manage General Permission Numbers and Student Specific Permissions.
- Find your classes for a specific term.
- Access unofficial transcripts.
- Select the Faculty Forms tile to access and submit forms including a request for an administrative enrollment drop.
- Select the ID Lookup tile to locate an identification number.
- Select the Advisor Forms tile to access and submit forms including the Request for Adjustment of Academic Requirement (RAAR), Registration Exemption Memo, Undergraduate Course Repeat, and Declaration or Change of Major/Minor. Graduate advisors also have access to specific graduate advising forms.
Depending on your role, you will have access to different my.SDSU features on the Navigator. Select the Navigator menu icon on the top right of the screen to access the Navigator.
Advisors can use the Navigator to:
For general project inquiries, contact us at [email protected]. To get immediate help, please choose the appropriate support link to the right.