Registration for Summer Session is Now Open!
Registration for summer session is now open!
Now is your chance to take General Education (GE) courses or prerequisites needed for your major. View the Class Schedule to review the list of Summer Session courses offered by college and talk to your Major Advisor to determine how these classes will fit into your academic plan. If you are interested in enrolling this summer at SDSU, register in my.SDSU by May 22, 2023!
Incoming undergraduates are eligible to enroll in classes during Session 4 (S4), which begins July 5, 2023. Follow the below steps to submit a request form:
- Log in to your my.SDSU account and select the Applicant Homepage from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Select the Profile tile.
- Select Student Forms from the left side menu and select New Student Summer Early Entry Request.
- Complete the Early Summer Entrance Request form. Check the box next to Session 4 under the question Which session(s) would you like to enroll in?
If you wish to be considered for summer financial aid, you must:
- File a FAFSA for the 2022-23 year by no later than June 30, 2023, and have an Award Notification from the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Note: Even if you previously reported your 2023-24 FAFSA, a 2022-23 report is required.
- Enroll in at least 6 units.
Have a great summer! We hope to see you on campus soon.